Monday, July 21, 2008

Ok, so I finally get on this blog, expecting to find many posts and be very entertained, but how sad that no one but Jess has written anything. Well I will do my part because I think it's a great idea and I truely want to know what everyone is doing these days. Has anyone taken the NClex yet? I am scheduled to take it next Monday, the 28th. Yikes! I haven't had much motivation to study. Has anyone taken an RN position? I just took a job at LDS hospital in the ER. I am very excited, but also terrified. I will start Aug. 4 assuming I pass boards. Anyone else going to work at LDS? Let me know so we can hook up. I really hope more people will communicate here, because as new nurses we will need all the help and support we can get.
I want to thank Jess and Stephanie and Tom for putting together such an awesome, memorable ceremony. I know it was a pain in the @#**! Better late than never, right? I miss you all and I wish you all luck as we take boards and begin our new journeys.

Love, Laura

No comments: